The Kaj Munk Research Center is preparing a comprehensive bibliography, which will be available at this website as soon as possible.
In the meanwhile, the Center refers to the following:
a) Bibliography – English publications
Only a small part of Kaj Munk′s books have been translated into and published in English:
1) Niels Ebbesen: Historical Drama in 5 Acts: Translated from Danish by Erna Voight and H. Orlo Miller, The Scandinavian News, Sept. 1942 - Feb. 1943
2) Kaj Munk: Playwright, Priest and Patriot, translated and edited by R.P. Keigwin, The Free Danish Publishing Company, 1944
3) Four Sermons, Blair, Nebraska, Lutheran Pub. House 1944
4) Scandinavian Plays of the Twentieth Century, Princeton, Princeton University Press for the American-Scandinavian foundation, New York 1944; 2. series, Kraus Reprint, 1971, with an introduction by Alrik Gustafson, comprising Kaj Munk′s play Niels Ebbesen, translated by Hanna Astrup Larsen
5) By the Rivers of Babylon, Fifteen Sermons, translated by John M. Jensen, Lutheran Publishing House, Blair, Nebraska, 1945
6) The Honourable Justice, translated by R.P. Keigwin, 1952
7) Five Plays, The American Scandinavian Foundation, New York 1953 and Nyt nordisk forlag, Arnold Busck, Københaven, The American Scandinavian Foundation, New York, 1964.
Content: Herod the King; The Word; Cant; He Sits at the Melting Pot; Before Cannae.
8) Egelykke, A drama in five acts, translated by Llewellyn Jones, 1954
9) Modern Scandinavian Plays, by Strindberg, August, New York, Liveright Pub. Corp. 1954, comprising Kaj Munk′s play Egelykke.
10) Swans of the North: and short stories by modern Danish authors, by Heepe, Evelyn, G.E.C. Gad, Copenhagen 1953, comprising Kaj Munk′s: But it′s not like him!
b) Bibliography – Danish publications
Click here for a selection of Kaj Munk′s publications in Danish.